Changed on the InsideMay 31st, 2009
1. The call to keep on keeping on.
- Receiving Christ Jesus is only the beginning. 2:6
- We are called to continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him. 2:7
- The natural result living in Christ is to overflow with thankfulness. 2:7
2. Invisible realities.
- Physical circumcision leaves a mark, but spiritual circumcision leaves a much more profound one. 2:11
- Our faith in Christ Jesus raises us to new life in him, just as the power of God raised Jesus from the dead. 2:12
- God has forgiven our sins, has canceled the written code that was against us, he has taken it away nailing it to the cross; God has made us alive with Christ! 2:13-14
3. The key is to be connected to Christ.
- Rules and regulations have no value in restraining sensual indulgence. 2:23
- All that we desire we will find in Christ. 2:17
- Are you found in Christ?